|Cyndra the Scout Starter Deck|
The Scout archetype provides lots of surprises. Clever tactics and comes-into-play effects on abilities simulate stealth. Scouts are all about damage bonuses and mixing it up mano-a-mano. (That's Spanish for 'attacking your opponent's avatar.' Sort of.)
Ruthless, deadly, lovely Cyndra is the avatar in your Scout starter deck. She does lots of nasty things to your opponent. To play this deck well, you'll have to master some main phase combos and combat tricks.
You'll get most of your wins with this deck by cleaning out units and killing your opponent's avatar. Thief's Vengeance slows down your opponent's questing, but its main virtue is to get rid of abilities that provide defense.
If you're the kind of player that enjoys beatdown decks, designed to mix it up with your opponent, then Cyndra's deck is the deck for you. Abilities that allow avatar combat and cards providing damage bonuses mean that this Scout deck can defeat your opponent's avatar before she can complete four quests.
Cards in this Starter Deck
- Cyndra the Scout - Avatar
- Brewing Gindlin's Poison - Level 2 Scout Shadow Quest
- Guise of Horror - Level 4 Scout Quest
- Slaying the Moon Beasts - Level 5 Scout Quest
- Recover the Tome of Thunder - Level 6 Scout Quest
- Agonizing Wound x3 - Scout Ability L1
- Dirty Tricks x4 - Scout Ability L1
- Jolting Blades x2 - Scout Ability L2
- Sneak Attack x4 - Scout Shadow Ability L2
- Thief's Vengeance x2 - Scout Ability L3
- Stun x3 - Generic Ability L2
- Darkwood Shortbow x2 - Scout Item: Weapon(Archery), Ranged
- Steel Dagger x2 - Generic Item: Weapon, Primary
- Giant Field Rat x2 - Generic Unit
- Savage Dire Wolf x2 - Generic Unit
- Gnoll Archer x3 - Generic Shadow Unit
- Gnoll Runner x4 - Generic Shadow Unit
- Gnoll Scout x4 - Generic Shadow Unit
- Gnoll Shaman x3 - Generic Shadow Unit
See Category:Scout (Card Type) for a complete list of Scout-only cards.