The Collector Info on the bottom-left corner of every card has a code that can be broken down as follows:
- E is a number identifying the expansion. The expansion number for Forsworn is 2.
- R is a letter indicating the Rarity of the card. This refers only to the frequency that this card will appear in Booster Packs and as In-Game Drops. Unless noted otherwise, all cards can be found in Starter Decks, Booster Packs and as In-Game Drops:
- F - Fixed. Fixed cards do not appear in Booster Packs, nor as In-Game Drops. They are acquired by completing Scenarios, or in Starter Decks.
- C - Common.
- U - Uncommon.
- R - Rare. Very rare.
- EQ or EQII - Loot Card. Extremely Rare. The rarity code in the collector info on Loot Cards will by 2 or 4 characters long. Loot cards can be /claim'd in EverQuest or EverQuest II for loot that cannot be obtained any other way.
- NNN - is the sequential number of the card within its Rarity and Expansion.
Examples: 2U47 would indicate that the card is the 47th Uncommon card in the Forsworn expansion.
- 2EQII1 indicates the 1st EverQuest II Loot card in the Forsworn expansion.
Print this page and use the Have Qty column to keep a hardcopy list of your collection!
Expansion #2: Legends of Norrath: Forsworn
Category:Forsworn (Expansion)/Card Checklist/Fixed Category:Forsworn (Expansion)/Card Checklist/Common, Uncommon and Rare Category:Forsworn (Expansion)/Card Checklist/Loot Category:Forsworn (Expansion)/Card Checklist/Promotional