|Terin the Fighter Starter Deck Overview|
As a fighter, Terin has access to cards with particular advantages. First and foremost, fighters have access to heavier armor than the other archetypes. This gives Terin a clear and powerful advantage as his opponents will find it difficult to inflict damage on him. This defensive strength is accented by powerful defensive abilities.
Secondly, fighters have access to powerful weaponry and the Terin deck has two copies of a particular weapon that will put fear into your opponent when it hits the table.
The third advantage that fighters get is leadership-based effects. Leadership is not a game term, but rather a category of cards that we've assigned to fighters. These cards give bonus effects to cards that you'll muster into your avatar's army. The Terin deck actually has very little leadership cards, but the ones it does have can easily win games when played at the right moment.
The Terin deck can sometimes start slowly - you may have to fall behind on questing to give Terin some time to equip his powerful items. But once Terin is equipped, you should be able to create board advantage by clearing out your opponent's cards. This board advantage should translate into your opponent having a difficult time with finishing his final quests, as he'll be flailing to stay alive against your army's attacks as well as Terin's own relentless onslaughts.
Cards in this Starter Deck
- Terin the Fighter - Avatar
- Slayer of Gnolls - Level 2 Fighter Quest
- Retrieve the Stolen Coinpurse - Level 4 Fighter Quest
- Expose the Corrupt Guards - Level 5 Fighter Quest
- Beware of Ogres - Level 6 Generic Shadow Quest
- Sap Strength x3 - Fighter Shadow Ability L3
- Instigate x2 - Fighter Ability L3
- Bob and Weave x4 - Fighter Ability L2
- Bloodlust x3 - Fighter Ability L2
- Battle Cry x4 - Fighter Ability L1
- Battle Chant x2 - Fighter Ability L2
- Bronze Gauntlets x2 - Fighter Item: Armor, Hands
- Scourge Blade x2 - Fighter Shadow Item: Weapon, Primary
- Shield of Strife x2 - Fighter Item: Shield, Secondary
- Everfrost Grizzly x3 - Generic Unit
- Fallen Berserker x4 - Generic Shadow Unit
- Fallen Orc x4 - Generic Shadow Unit
- Howling Frost Giant x2 - Generic Unit
- Orcish Swordmaster x3 - Generic Shadow Unit
See Category:Fighter (Card Type) for a complete list of Fighter-only cards.